68 km from Verona’s Valerio Catullo airport.
82 km from Venice’s Marco Polo Catullo airport.
170 km from Bergamo’s Oro al Serio airport.
220 km from Milan’s Linate airport.
242 km from Milan’s Malpensa airport.
Vicenza is on the Venice-Milan railway line, served by Trenitalia
Fiera di Vicenza is approximately 500 metres from the Vicenza Ovest exit on the Milan – Venice A4 motorway.
For infos and updates about motorway traffic:
• Use the OVEST access to reach the exhibition pavilion.
• Fiera Vicenza offers 5 outdoor parking areas (P1, P2, P3, P4, P6) and one indoor multi-storey car park (P5) – car parks don’t have to be reserved.
• Daily tickets to the outdoor car parks cost euro 6,00 per day, while the tickets for the indoor multi-stores one cost euro 9,00 per day. You can pay at the coin/pos operated parking meters, or using apps like EasyPark, MyCicero, PayByPhone or AIMFacile or use one of the tickets vending machines (P4/P5 only).
• Caravans/motorhomes are allowed in P2, P3 (no services nor facilities), the daily tickets cost euro 6,00 per day.
• Parking P6 has specific spots reserved for disabled people, but people with disabilities can use any parking spot identified with blue lines, just remember to display the Disabled Parking Permit in the vehicle that you are driving or travelling in.